Truck Driver/Filler - Christchurch
Are you a Truck Driver looking for better work life balance and a driving role that offers variety? Genesis are looking for experiencedTruck Drivers/Fillers to be based out of our Christchurch depot. You will beresponsible for filling LPG gas bottles and delivering them to our valuedresidential customers.
The hours for these roles are Monday to Friday between thehours of 7am and 5pm OR 2 pm to 10 pm although some flexibility is required,especially during our busy winter period. This role would suit current Class 2 truck drivers or Delivery Drivers with a stable work history who are looking to step into a truck driving role.
To be successful in this role you'll need to:
- have a good driving record with a full clean Driver'sLicence, ideally Class 2,
- be physically fit and able to lift heavy items,
- be flexible and adaptable with a strong customer servicefocus,
- have or be willing to undergo training for a Dangerous Goods endorsement on your licence, and;
- have a great work ethic, be self-motivated and a team player.
Health and safety is important at Genesis and to ensure ourhigh standards are maintained, successful applicants must pass a driving assessment and pre-employment checks, including a medical and drug test.
Genesis is proud to be New Zealand's largest energy retailer supplying electricity, natural gas and LPG to over 660,000 customers through out the country and generating around 20% of New Zealand's electricity. If you work for us you'll be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and some great staff benefits such as 4% Kiwisaver, health and life insurance.
Permanent - Full Time
Job no: BIAI844674
Closing Date: Thursday, 8 March 2018